Saturday, December 17, 2005

To Love and to be loved

To Love and to be loved
It's been a long time since i got emotionally attached to a girl. She is indeed special to me in many ways:

It's been a long time since someone can knock so much sense into me. She made me realise that I was living in my own comfort zone all this while, not daring to venture out to look for greener pasteurs. Always uncomfortable to provide a listening ear for fear that the problem will become my own, that it will become exemplified when I use my heart to listen and empathize. I have not gone through the extremeties of emotions which may have led to the large inertia I have to leave this comfort zone. I think I need to feel more with my heart, see more with my eyes and listen with my ears. Please do no hide or mitigate your feelings anymore.

It's been a long time since someone cooked for me. And I think it's the first time someone cooked specially for me. For a moment, I thought I was the most fortunate man on Earth.

To this special girl in my life: together we shall grow to become better persons through this relationship, shed our bad habits and be a blessing to the people around us, may the Lord be our guide. Thank you for stepping into my life and teaching me how to love again.

2 comments:

incognito said...

ooh...someone got a gf!!

Andrea said...

you must be talking about me. baby i'm absolutely blessed and thrilled to have ya. to this special guy in my life: I'm willing to change my ways cause of you. Loving you is simply easy and a joy cause it's YOU!

I pray that our love will burn steadily and strongly as we take a step each time together with care.