Friday, April 14, 2006

Paved with good intentions

The Singaporean Plan

Thanks Alex who sent me this link some time back. It did strike a chord in my heart. Thanks Vijay who lent me the book "Tuesdays with Morrie" though it's still with me after 1.5 yrs. You guys did make a difference and prob will help in my decision whether to switch my major.

NYC: The city that pulsates with the beat! Heard many things about New York from people, perhaps I should really spend some time there to soak in the culture?

To all fellow MOE scholars: This article is a good read, remember why we wanted to be teachers in the first place?

Read this article by Colin Goh and Joycelin Wu: Paved with good intentions)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

baby no matter what your dream is, i'm behind you all the way. yeah probably you gotta drop your pragmatic ideas sometimes and pursue your heart's desires. i love you! smuakx

incognito said...

ok i'm not using my own com to write this comment. if u ever want to go new york, pls let me know cos i've been wanting to go there for years!