Saturday, April 08, 2006

Random Thoughts

Random Thoughts
It's been a tiring week. We have realised that there are fundamental differences between us, its really up to to both of us to iron out the differences and to compromise.

I am weary and tired to hear those empty promises, to the extent that I do not even trust what you say sometimes. I may be anal about things u might say, but isn't trust one of the basic must-haves in a relationshIp? I am sick of having any expectations from ya just to be disapointed in time to come.

I do break my promises i made to myself, but i am certain these did not hurt anyone around me. By not embarking on Project Angel, my excuse is not about the long period of time I gonna spend in Cambodia, it's not about my parents disallowing me to go on such a mission, but it's bout a promise I made to a friend, to be the Logistics IC for an event in NUS. This may not be important to you at all, perhaps helping to build a school for the children in Cambodia is more rewarding than to organise some quiz in NUS, but I am just keeping my word.

Enough said, I am willing to give this another chance, I am aware of my flaws and am willing to work on it. It all depends on ya, if u still insist that I cant give u the personal space and freedom that you need, I shall respect your decision. It might just be better for both of us, like wat you say.

No comments: