Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Blessed week ahead

I really enjoyed the service on Sunday @ Holywell Free Church. THe fellowship was great and we were invited to a Singaporean's house. Walk in the countryside, feeding the horses, listening to the cello, great hospitality!They invited us to lao yu sheng on Thursday! Most importantly, message was relevant that answers certain doubts within me for a long time I am falling in love with this place! I cant imagine the last day that I have to leave Loughborough and coming back next September suddenly seems plausible...

Location: Stonehenge, Salisbury, United Kingdom. Timeline: 4/2/08

3 comments:

Andrea said...

does it mean that i can go to austin the end of this feb to visit everyone? heh i mean it :p

Xiong said...

eh gf, you dint get the meaning of my post i think... try again

Anonymous said...

See HERE