Tuesday, April 29, 2008

importance of a good breakfast

There are those mornings that you refuse to open your eyes albeit the sun shining into your room and you aint tired anymore. There are those mornings that you realise you are on the wrong side of the bed and refuse to climb out of it knowing whats in store for you for the day. Today was just one of them.

Having the luxury of breakfast prepared by the roomie, I had this sudden craving for the smoothie in the fridge- roomie cant find it, i went to the kitchen myself and realised all was lost

There was a mass murder. Some say a mass rape. Besides the smoothie, the unopened Onken yoghurt, the ham was gone.



A delicious, interesting and high-quality yoghurt in a great big pot. Difficult to imagine what could be better really. The little chunks of strawberries all contibute to the wholesome goodness. The texture - well - is of course wonderful with the colour a slightly pink. It simply forms an integral part of my healthy breakfast. Now, I wonder who the culprit is...

Since the breakfast is the most important meal of the day, without the yoghurt this morning, I decided to just not start on my migration essay that's gonna be due. Even though the roomie is stressing me over his 4-5 hours of maths mugathon, I had enough. The sudden thought of graduating and not doing the 4th year seemed like an option. The idea of earning bucks and squeezing puny students brainjuice out seemed all too good. Thats all because of the spoilt breakfast I had:(

Alright, on a happier note, I am going on trips again!

30th April-4th May- Edinburgh and the isle of Skye
7th May- 10th May- Stockholm and Dinner with Zhanrui @ London

No comments: