Tuesday, November 30, 2004

A car for 21st birthday

A car for 21st birthday

It was my Mum's 50th birthday on 27th. Phew she has lived for half a century, thankz mum for all the love and care you have showered me over these 20 yrs. I will try to be a 乖孩子(if i have not already been). Mum has worked for 32 yrs for the same company till she was retrenched early this year. Without her sheer grit and determination these 32 yrs to support the family, my family will prob not live in the house we stay in now, I will not be able splurge on good food and branded stuff as i occasionally do presently. Not to mention driving lessons and Jay's concert.Thanks Mum!

Jay's concert on the 27th was superb! I managed to get last min tickets @ $50 through yahoo auctions. My personal preference is 搁浅(oops not very sure wat the meaning is) its not realli the 主打,but he sang it realli well that night. There was this interlude where he played the piano with one of the members of 南拳妈妈, they were good too, excellent coordination skills etc. Sometimes i will envy pple who can play the piano, i mean its realli nice to be able to play a tune or two. Too bad i wasn't sent for piano classes when i was young?

It was also Xingda's 21st birthday on the 27th at chinablack which me and Vijay dint go. He needed to send Quincy home and I was prob too tired that night, dint join them at Chinablack. Sorry for not keeping the promise that I will be there, glad that the guys enjoyed themselves, dancing through the night. And i shall be 21 next year too, 3 mths away, so wat will i do to celebrate this special day?? i dunoe myself, a chalet so that i can invite everyone i know, barbeque, chionging or just a simple dinner with my close pals? Well, if you wanna ask what is the top of my birthday wish list, guess it has to be a car which i can call my own. (day-dreaming again...)

Supposed to meet up with Cheryl and Huishi since they are back from Aussie. Got some catching up to do with them, Cheryl was not feeling well, she went home without meeting Adel. Everyone still looked the same. i thought Huishi looked slimmer but i thought it was not worth mentioning. Had a good chat with Adel and Huishi at Gelare @ PS and Macs, updates on wats happening in our lives,laughing over the dumb stuff we did back in Dunman. Glad that the affinty between us is still there, prob have a christmas party in Cheryl house soon for a 2H get-together?

Quotes of the day:
1) Do not indulge in waffles and ice-cream @ Gelare just because it's a Tuesday.
2) Do not ask for a car when you don't even have a license (note that i did not say"Do not ask for a car when you cant drive")

No comments: