Tuesday, November 09, 2004

mY fIrSt eNtRy
Hey guys, the long awaited first entry is here and firstly I need to gave total credit to Jon who got me started with this blog. I guess many of you guys out there have found blogging a chore or for watever reasons stopped blogging, well for me i take is an opportunity to learn HTML and prob let my frens out there know more about me.

The weather seemed all bright and sunny as I was making my way to BBDC for my driving test... "Warm-up was okay, circuit no problem, just need to keep a safe following distance" was wat my instructor told me and there was this premonition b4 i finished the warm-up, a single of rain-drop fell on my windscreen...

The tester was one of those old man from TP department, bulging belly and stuff, but looked rather harmless.

Circuit courses dun seem to trouble me as much as b4 as i eased through it, making minmal mistakes b4 my road test began. As the clouds up there got heavier, sky got greyer, rain drops started pouring down. I wont describe it as a downpour but you can say its like a "heavy drizzle". Then came this green taxi (belongs to a new company , dun know the name though) who stopped by the road in front of me to pick up a passenger. Somehow, the person dint board the cab, the worst thing is that the cab just dint move on and i was behind. Momentarily, I thought that the cab was moving off so i just stopped there; it dint dawn on me that it was prob on call or smth. By the time I realise that, I was already too close to the cab for me to change lane and things start screwing up from there.

Guess all of you will have known the outcome of my first driving test, one most irritating thing is that i have to deposit close to $300 dollars to book the next test date which will be in Jan 05. Sigh.
Going off for Seow Ping Jie's farewell dinner which cost me $25 at Turf City, hope it does not disappoint.

Quotes of the day:
1) " If money is an issue for you to learn driving, go look for a private instructor"
2) "Do not try to blame the rain if your driving sucks"



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey must give me some credits too fo adding all this stuffs :P -- Peiyi