Sunday, March 13, 2005

Setting Goals in my life

sImPle tAsKs
It's more than 1 week after my birthday and of course i cant live in that moment forever. For those who know,I will be rather busy the coming 2 mths till end of May. Will also be looking forward to the Taiwan Trip in July. He has promised to host us, hope that I have enough spare cash to enjoy myself then b4 school term starts.

Certain things that I need to do in this span of 2 weeks (starting from the easiest)
1) Send the warranty card for my new camera and handphone(It's long overdue)
2) Settle both my dental and medical FFI on 14/3/05( cos I cant spare another day to go down camp)
3) Help vin get his Mizuno shoes from E-mart, in the same time use up the emart credits
4) Stop being a bugger and clear up your camp locker for the convenience of others.
5) COnfirm attendance for my fren's birthday party on 19/3 for my classmates. His Gf has been bugging me and I am supposed to coordinate it.
6) Take a decent photo of myself and send the OAM forms to NUS for matriculation purposes.
7) Try to salvage a friendship. Honestly I do not know where to start, just that I have stopped being a celestial being? OK, that's not the point.

6 Simple tasks and I am not gettng off my butt to do anything yet. The 7th one is a bit hard though. It takes more than 1 hand to clap

2 comments:

incognito said...

how do you put music in your blog?

Anonymous said...

Hey, what about mui shoes?:P
-Peiyi