Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Well-Deserved Break!

Well-Deserved Break!
Still kinda enjoying my break till now. Days when I do not have to set my alarm clocks at unheavenly time of 0530hrs to be punctual for work. When was the last time I had such a break? I remembered back in 2002, I only had exactly one month of hols after my last A level paper. Enlisted on 271202 and I actually served 4yrs of NS (2002-2005). Ha! After that it was At IE Singapore and then relief teaching. I guess this will be a well-deserved break to rest my body and soul. This period of time will be a great opportunity for me to meet up with friends I lost contact with, reflect on my 21st yrs of life or just simply laze around, watching the world pass by. This can be a luxury too!

However, somehow , my finances seem to be rather tight, obviously for the reason that I am unemployed now and probably saving up for my trip to Taiwan. Yes! The dates have been confirmed 6/7-13/7 and am rather excited to actually sit down with the rest to plan the itinery. So, I am actually still on a lookout for temp jobs( those one week assignments or few days road shows kind) to tide over this mini crisis I have. Quite a paradox over here.

Oh ya, and i do appreciate people to leave their footprints behind after they have read, be it in the tagbox or comments, so that I know that you are reading this. Somehow i feel more motovated to write more entries? K , that's all for now, people who are also leading the same kind of life as me can drop me a message or call to meet up. I am free...

No comments: