Friday, January 23, 2009

Propaganda





Some pictures from London Imperial War Museum (one of my favourites)
Time to shout out!!! ARGH!!! I think i lost myself in this barrage of things. I feel enveloped by the nitty gritties; engulfed in this confusion. I always thought having a balance of things is good: Your health education teacher advocates a balanced diet; your GP tutor wants to have a balanced viewpoint in your essay; I want to be balanced in different aspects of life but each task seems to be slowly eating the flesh and consuming the soul within me. I need a renewed passion ; so much that there is this energy and rigour that drives me. Perhaps the balancing beam does not longer work, putting all my eggs in a basket may reap more in the long run.


In the NEWS: THe British Pound drops to 2.08 against the SIng dollar. maybe its a sign. Peut-etre

1 comment:

gucci bgas said...

I never treat Louis Vuitton Is In Essential Functional the equivalent of luxe not because I'm more of luxe than the brand but Chanel Lambskin 2010 New Flap Bag(Fuschia)'s evolution and restoration have the same key word, function, tagged. It is worth your time to probe into Louis Vuitton bags to dig the core from the superficial hubbub of louis vuitton neverfull mm and louis vuitton bag. Starting from the canvas voyage luggage to today's millions of Louis Vuitton monogram canvas bags which never fail to sweep the market, Louis Vuitton is none of a revolutionist, rather, vernis alma couldn't boom without the piles of voyage lugguge and couldn't survive without coming back to what it depended on to thrive.