Wednesday, January 19, 2005

tHe afTeRmaTh

tHe aftErMaTh

I need to find a source of motivation for myself, half a year ago, it was to get a license. Until now, i have not found myself one yet. I am hoping to indulge myself in some work, some real work after I stepped down. Been helping around in the workshop but its not something which i realli can derive satifaction from. Luckily, Shiyao got me to be involved in the planning of the unit anniversary, hopefully this will keep me occupied till i start clearing my leave.

I realised I can be quie mean when i don't like someone. To quote Andrew:‘恨一个人是很辛苦的. I am glad I am not prejudiced against him anymore. I was being unsympathetic and insensitive, prob even going to the extent of bad-mouthing the person. Though he still gets on my nerves at times, I shall no longer be that 小器雄 that I am sometimes being labelled as.

My finances aint in good shape.. I do not know where I spent my money every month. My mum accused me of not saving any money during my NS days, but she is only partially right. I am putting aside $100 for my AIA insurance/ investment plan since 2003, just that these money is not liquid, hopefully its earning a hefty interest for me. People, pls stop me if u think I am splurging on things i shant spend money on. You can help too, by clicking on the google ads on the right. So far, I have earned US$7.96...

Question of the day:
1) How many 21st birthday parties do you think you will attend this year?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah... from savings to clicking the ads....what a smoooooooth turn of topic.

Peiyi

incognito said...

well finally you blogged! i know how you feel. its very difficult to save $ these days. too much temptation to buy. but stay happy, $ isn't everything. why don't you treat your mum to dinner sometime?