Monday, January 10, 2005

First Entry "Reloaded"

mY fIrSt eNtry 'Reloaded'

The content of this entry should be in my first entry, glad that I can finally pen this down. 'I passed my driving test!!!' though with 14 points, yup i still passed. Luck was probably on my side, was still having the jitters during warm up. Really heaved a sigh of relief. Wanna thank all for the good luck messages from Steph, Jon, Vijay, my sis, Wilford, msg tan... I dint waste the luck. Well i must say, this must be one of the happiest event that happened in my life since i enlisted ya!

What's with the ads? Guys, a few of you have asked about the ads on my blog. Well, they are Google AdSense ads, and, peiyi was the one who recommended me to sign up. Basically, all you have to do is create an account with Google, then put the code onto your blog that serves the ads. Then, when your visitors click on one of the ads, you get paid. It's really that simple. So, that's what the ads are all about. No big deal ... they don't make the page take any longer to download and they don't distract from my blog. Let me know if they get on your nerves. People have asked me whether this is a hoax or for real, hm i wont know until i get paid, so in the mean time probably u guys out there can try clicking on the ads ya?



1 comment:

ernest said...

cool man.. sigh.. feel so ashamed of myself now. sian~