Friday, February 25, 2005

tHe sMeLL oF fReEdOm

tHe sMeLL oF fReEdOm

Indeed, this smell is more sanguine than one can imagine. The feeling is just like a caged dove being released, spreading and soaring its wings into the sky. It was not long when the dove realised that unlike in a cage, no one will feed it any food, it has to source for food itself, all on its own.

This leads to a new problem, i prolly need a job for this break till July. The situation aint that simple as you think. I am holding a Green IC/ not a pink one, meaning I cant get a government job or a job with CPF till the magical date on the right hand corner of your screen. So pple with any suitable job openings, pls inform me ya, and you shall be greatly rewarded...yeah right

Will be busy these few days to organise for my 21st birthday: Chalet needs to be booked, food to be catered, cake to be ordered, etc. Any sponsors for alcohol/beer on that day? Hm after serious consideration, i think i should update my birthday wishlist, and just in case i get the 2 Fossil watches or 2 new wallets, kindly inform me so that I can book the lot for you..harhar (BHB)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i m free!
Ok, don't be too greedy with ur wish list.

-Peiyi

Zεηιτħ said...

U sure you need alcohol/beer on that day? :evil:

Xiong said...

Hey, i wont drink much that day cos i be driving...hiakz