Tuesday, February 22, 2005

sUgArCaNe

sUgArCaNe
Today probably marks the last official day I will be in camp b4 i enter into my next phase of life. Thinking about it, I have been in the company for like 1yr 9 mths. I wont dare to say I contributed a lot to the coy, needless to say for SA platoon. Well at least that's what my PC and PWO thought too. Why should I deserve any ORD off in the first place?

I told many people in camp this" Every NSF is just like a passing cloud" Not many regulars/ officers will remember your contributions after 6 mths you ord just like the clock in the workshop today. Its battery was probably weak then i asked Sebastian " Who will rememeber what this clock looks like if a new clock replaced it after it had served the company for 3 years?" He nodded.

And here I am, in my last few days of my work " like a sugar cane that has been through the sugercane machine for so many times, squeezing the last bit of juice out of me" And I have to emphasise the last bit of juice in the sugercane juice probably wont taste as sweet as a freshly squeezed one.

Enough of ramblings and grumbles. Definitely gonna miss the dudes out there in the coy and other people like Neil, Angelo, Yaohui, Mark and Wee Cher. Thanks for being around, your day will come sooner than you expect.

Dint exactly know my status was upgraded to the status of a celestial being?Just wanna let all commoners out there know that being in the mortal world, one can only imagine the existence of heaven and celestial beings. These things probably only exist in the commoner's mind. Something that is just a facade, blurring his vision at all angles. These celestial beings did not consume any elixir of life nor they can do without their close friends. They are in fact just commoners themselves. Is there a need for the commoner to build a wall around himself, segregating himself from the so called 'celestial beings' when he can choose to demolish the wall and share the space with fellow commoners? I am sure all the commoners will be much happier...

3 comments:

incognito said...

ORD loh! its sure coming soon. found out when my ffi is. here i come!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, i don't get what you mean...
-Peiyi

Zεηιτħ said...

I get what you mean...sorta. But I guess, why should you guys have such heaven & earth split? Geez. Maybe I dun really understand you ppl since I'm from Hell XD